Nataliya Trenina (@natatara) has 10+ years of experience in the technology field and have played key software development roles from engineer to project manager and consultant.
Since 2009 Nataliya is an Agile Team Coach running and co-owning SCRUMguides (www.scrumguides.com). Since 2011 involved in startup activities as a founder and facilitator of Innovation Friends community.
- Product development background with the main experience in corporate enterprises
- Certified Team Coach, Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Product Owner
- Main producer of 12 professional conferences since 2009 (AGILE Eastern Erope, AgileBaseCamp, HOTCODE)
- Author of a series blog posts about collaboration, teamwork and social skills
- Author of training programs: “Social Skills For Geeks”, “Software Development as a Team Game”, "Scrum for Teams and Customers"
- Erickson Coaching International (www.erickson.edu)
- Deep Democracy Institute (www.deepdemocracyinstitute.org)
- Imagine Chicago Network (imaginechicago.org)
- NASA 4-D Network(www.4-dsystems.com)
- Lean StartUp (www.theleanstartup.com)
- dreamer & entrepreneur, coach, skier, travel abscessed & snow addicted
- loving people, following the joy
SCRUMguides, Agile Coach, CEO
April 2009 - Present, Kyiv, Ukraine
Currently, I am an Agile coach at SCRUMguides, a consulting business that focuses on making effective teams and processes at applied agile product development with Scrum approach.
As a team coach I am passionate about helping clients:
- to build high effective teams
- to use coaching to help team members develop both their individual and team skills
- to deal with the inevitable tensions that arise within teams
- to focus team energies outwards towards a common goal
As a Scrum trainer & coach, I teach Scrum framework, facilitate the Scrum work process, and also act as a mentor for the team to acquire the requested agility.