Cognizant Technology Solutions, Project Manager
August 2011 - Present, Teaneck, NJ, United States
• Specialized in 4 years Project Management
• Good experience in project planning, scheduling, implementing, controlling, monitoring and reporting
• Good experience in issues/risk, configuration, communication, resource and escalation management
• Good experienced in SDLC for managing development (fixed bid), maintenance, enhancement, support and testing projects
• Experience in water fall methodology and Agile/SCRUM methodology implementation.
• Excellent project proposals and SOW management.
• Excellent in client management, people management and process management
• Excellent in requirements management, change management and metrics
• Utilize all project management methodologies and processes as set forth by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
• Excellent self motivator and initiator with superior communication and presentation skills
• Good experience in retail, logistics, healthcare and e-learning business domain
• Good knowledge in internal and external audits (SQA, SAS70) and CMMI process
• Good experience in designing & developing Applications built on Java J2EE Architecture, Struts / Hibernate Framework, EJB, Oracle / SQL Server Databases, etc.
• Good knowledge in UML & Design Patterns.
• Good experience in RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and DAR (Decision Analysis and Resolution).
• Certified in Scrum Master (CSM), Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Good experience in MS Project, SharePoint, and software estimation tools like IFPUG, Mark II, Delphi, Analogy, Story Point and Use Case Poin