"Have you ever felt your work be recognised by the success of other person? And wished you could get to the position where you are considered a coach and leader. That’s what I’m.
"Well, I work with organisation and teams who struggle to accomplish everything they want to in product and people development. The clients I work with generally understand the value of agile and are ready to learn how to build self-organising teams and transform to effective ways of product development, but find it challenging to do it themselves, without hampering their releases.
"I consult these transformation-challenges of organisations on how to build teams, delegate effectively and ultimately become more productive and profitable. I'm in a unique position to help my clients as I bring in vast experience in transformation and leading it. I have acquired expertise in product and project management over years that help me coach them in building winning teams and winning products.
"My goal is to create an awesome working ecosystem, by coaching on doing right things effectively and efficiently”
My expertise is in agilemetaphors, visualizing and engaging techniques that help me in conveying the message in a powerful way. Applying principles from human psychology is essential part of my coaching
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, communication and presentation skills.
- Hands on experience in mentoring Scrum teams. Experienced as Scrum team lead, project manager and product manager.
- Agile coach for internal employees. 6 years of Scrum experience. 10 years of software industry experience
- Experience in managing product requirements, operator requirements, competitive analysis, product roadmap, alpha & beta software release, user interface designs
- Full lifecycle experience in Product development such as scoping, designing, developing, & deploying software application using both waterfall and Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Specialized in agile/scrum project management methodologies, working with cross-functional, cross-organizational teams & stake holders to manage project life cycle.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills to lend insight to highly ambiguous and sensitive business problems.
- Mentored and trained teams for agile/scrum practices.
- Passionate Agile / scrum practitioner
- Speaker at various Agile Conferences across India.
- AIPMM’s Certified Product Manager (CPM) 2011
- PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, 2009-2015
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
SolutionsIQ, Agile Coach
May 2012 - Present, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As needed I act as agile trainer, mentor and coach for enterprise transforming into agile practices.
Nokia , product manager
January 2011 - May 2012, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
• Managing IP video calling software product requirements & create product roadmap
• Operator requirements for CS video calling
• Redesign of Call UI and Video calls UI screens for better user experience
• Alpha & beta release for software products
• Performed competitive analysis, user interface designs patterns
• Managed multiple releases of existing video call software technology
My day to day activities involve discussion with Cluster Head, Product managers, Project Managers, Product Owners and Architects for managing the requirements assigned to Bangalore Software Products Team.
Act as mentor for product owners and drive innovation in day to day activities.
Nokia, Agile Project Manager
February 2009 - December 2010, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Managed deliverables from Integration test team across 3 countries and deliverables in platform independent team for various hardware platforms.
• Determined the risk/dependencies and monitored them.
• Effectively handled multiple projects/requirements simultaneously.
Monitored and mentored the agile practices within the team and across organisation.
• Collaborated with other project managers to share the best practices and retrospectives.
Nokia/Symbian, Test Lead / Sr Software Engineer
June 2006 - January 2009, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
the scrum master.
and additional responsibility
• Designed and implemented new configuration management plan, quality checkpoints and monitored them for system test team across 3 countries.
• Created and reviewed test plans, specifications, and submission reports. Approved submissions within the team.
• Defects were managed and fixed within the SLA period and defect counts were always kept within the target set by the management.
• Interfaced with development teams for technical requirements and issues
• Recruited and trained new team members.