- Excellent mentoring, coaching, communication and presentation skills.
- Hands on experience in mentoring Scrum teams. Experienced as Scrum team lead, project manager and product manager.
- Agile coach for internal employees. 6 years of Scrum experience. 10 years of software industry experience
- Experience in managing product requirements, operator requirements, competitive analysis, product roadmap, alpha & beta software release, user interface designs
- Full lifecycle experience in Product development such as scoping, designing, developing, & deploying software application using both waterfall and Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Specialized in agile/scrum project management methodologies, working with cross-functional, cross-organizational teams & stake holders to manage project life cycle.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills to lend insight to highly ambiguous and sensitive business problems.
- Mentored and trained teams for agile/scrum practices.
- Passionate Agile / scrum practitioner
- Published papers at PMI’s National conference and speaker during 2011 PMI Conference on Agile Adaptation challenges.
- AIPMM’s Certified Product Manager (CPM) 2011
- PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, 2009-2015
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master
Publications at PMI National Conferences:
- Challenges while adopting to agile methodologies: PMI National Conference Speaker 2011, Bangalore
- Influential and Inspirational Powers: Project Manager's New Self Evaluation Tool for Building Productive Teams. 2010, Mumbai
- Product Management
- Product Road mapping
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Agile Team Mentoring
- Agile Retrospectives
- Cross-functional Teams Management
- Strategic Test Planning/Execution
- Product Marketing
- Alpha & Beta software release
- Stakeholder management
- Risk Management
- Dependency Management
- SW Configuration Management
- Defect Management
- Problem solving
- Customer Interaction
- User Interface design
- Effective Decision Making Metrics Generation
- Continuous Integration
- Test Automation
- Software Development
- Software Verification
- Manual Testing
SolutionsIQ, Agile Coach
May 2012 - Present, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As needed I act as agile trainer, mentor and coach for enterprise transforming into agile practices.
Nokia , product manager
January 2011 - May 2012, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
• Managing IP video calling software product requirements & create product roadmap
• Operator requirements for CS video calling
• Redesign of Call UI and Video calls UI screens for better user experience
• Alpha & beta release for software products
• Performed competitive analysis, user interface designs patterns
• Managed multiple releases of existing video call software technology
My day to day activities involve discussion with Cluster Head, Product managers, Project Managers, Product Owners and Architects for managing the requirements assigned to Bangalore Software Products Team.
Act as mentor for product owners and drive innovation in day to day activities.
Nokia, Agile Project Manager
February 2009 - December 2010, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Managed deliverables from Integration test team across 3 countries and deliverables in platform independent team for various hardware platforms.
• Determined the risk/dependencies and monitored them.
• Effectively handled multiple projects/requirements simultaneously.
Monitored and mentored the agile practices within the team and across organisation.
• Collaborated with other project managers to share the best practices and retrospectives.
Nokia/Symbian, Test Lead / Sr Software Engineer
June 2006 - January 2009, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
the scrum master.
and additional responsibility
• Designed and implemented new configuration management plan, quality checkpoints and monitored them for system test team across 3 countries.
• Created and reviewed test plans, specifications, and submission reports. Approved submissions within the team.
• Defects were managed and fixed within the SLA period and defect counts were always kept within the target set by the management.
• Interfaced with development teams for technical requirements and issues
• Recruited and trained new team members.