Valtech, Agile Coach
June 2012 - Present, Bangalore, India
- Driving organizational agility through agile principles and practices for software delivery by working with the executive and mid-senior management and development teams.
- Owns and demonstrates agile project/program management practices for product releases.
- Requirement Analysis
- Agile Coaching and Mentoring
Cenduit, Project Manager
March 2012 - May 2012, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Work with vendors and different cross-functional teams to iron out project delivery issues.
GE Healthcare, Scrum Master/Project Manager
June 2004 - March 2012, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
• ScrumMaster for the CDI product team located in Bangalore and Helsinki
• Instrumental in transitioning the CDI team into a very effective distributed multi-team Scrum / XP software development teams between Bangalore and Helsinki, Finland
• Managed team relationships,
• Managed quality objectives, regulatory requirements, schedules, and program risks and made decisions based on business objectives
• Cross-functional project execution leadership including (but not limited to) concept discussion, program execution, pilot trials, and product field delivery
RMESI, Software Enginer
May 2003 - June 2004, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Deliver assigned features/modules
AaDeLe Software Solutions, Software Engineer
March 2001 - May 2003, Trivandrum, Kerala, India