IFS R&D International Private Limited, Senior Business Systems Analyst
December 2007 - December 2013, Colombo 06
Work as a Functional Consultant, assist Software Developers as well as keep communication with Functional Designers and assist on the functionality to be developed.
• Take part in major system tests of the application, report errors and bugs that needs to be fixed before release of next version of IFS Service & Asset Management and Project Based Solutions components.
• Work with cases/ tasks and provide support in the areas of IFS Service & Asset Management and Project Based Solutions in order to resolve customer and other issues.
• Conduct functional trainings for Software Engineers, with the objective of improving their functional knowledge.
• Mentor new Business Systems Analysts to ensure that they obtain the required product knowledge and develop needed competencies.
Shin Nippon Air Technologies company Limited, Mechanical Engineer
February 2006 - November 2007, Welisara, Sri Lanka
Work as a Mechanical Site Engineer in design, install, test and commission of Chilled Water Central Air Conditioning System of ‘Heritance Hotel Refurbishment Project’ and Fire Life Safety System of ‘Setmil Developers Project’ in Sri Lanka.
• Participate in meetings with clients and consultants to negotiate, analyze and present building systems designs.
• Take part in tender submission process of air conditioning system for ‘Marina Bay Sands Project’ in Singapore.
• Work as Procurement Engineer, handle international purchasing and shipments to assist Overseas Projects Department and Pre-Fabrication Facility in Sri Lanka.
• Manage skilled/ unskilled labour to utilize available manpower in the most efficient and effective manner for the corporate goals to be achieved in given timeframe.