Nandish Balareddi has a total experience of 13 years 3 months in software industry with expertise in Telecom OSS, GSM, CDMA and NMS domain and a solid experience in Scrum, Project Management and People Management
• 2.5 years with Ericsson Software R&D Centre, Bangalore
• 10.8 years with Wipro Technologies, Bangalore.
• Management professional with ~4.5 years of experience as Project Manager out of which ~1.5 years of experience in Agile development
• A Certified ScrumMaster from Scrum Alliance, Certified Project Manager by Wipro PM Academy trained in Project Management Skills and Soft Skills, Agile methodology.
• Currently managing a 26 member team which consists of Agile development project and maintenance project which involves project planning, progress tracking, task prioritizing, resource optimization, client negotiation, team building, goals setting, trainings and management reporting
• Successful track record of managing Agile development project and maintenance projects. Involved in Agile transformation, Test Automation and Continuous Integration.
• Extensive knowledge in different OSS Performance Management and Configuration Management Applications in GSM and WCDMA.
• Active participation in knowledge sharing. Certified Facilitator in current organization, performing Agile champion role to induct team in agile way of working.
• Have earlier experience of programming in C++, Unix, CORBA. Detailed knowledge on GSM, GPRS, CDMA Technologies. Familiar with Java, Eclipse and other plugins for development, network architecture and SDLC.