Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) with experience managing multiple large complex software development technology projects, and strong background in diverse industries including major financial industry clients.
My focus, has always been to manage and deliver quality technology projects that have enhanced efficiency, productivity and profitability.
Received several awards for ability to manage multifaceted projects to completion while overcoming obstacles and achieving positive results which impacted efficiency, productivity and profitability
• Strong working knowledge in Agile Scrum methodology
• Intuitive leader who both empowers the team and provides hands on assistance when needed
• Adept at uncovering client needs and delivering solutions which translated into incremental sales and revenue
• Experienced in coordinating and negotiating with vendors and vendor management
• Strong interpersonal skills and highly adept at facilitating discussions between resources and stakeholders
Geosoft Inc., Project Manager/ScrumMaster
August 2012 - Present, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Coordinate the activities required to ensure on-time delivery of new platform centered on 3D capabilities and lead an agile teams through the complete software development life cycle, ensuring successful project delivery.
AJB Software Design Inc., Project Manager
July 2011 - May 2012, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Manag financial transactions processing projects in retail and gas industries, development and implementation of new system solutions
Open Solutions Canada, Project Manager
October 2004 - November 2010, Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Managed multiple simultaneous international and domestic projects such as implementation of POS systems in financial and retail industries, development and implementation of new system solutions, implementing datacentre monitoring tools and upgrades, Transaction Switch upgrades, setting up a Disaster Recovery site (DRS) and developing business continuity plans to ensure no loss of productivity and uptime managed to industry standard
• Coordinated and manage third party vendors to ensure to ensure that the project specifications are met
• Conducted regular status updates to project sponsors, steering committee and stakeholders with concise, targeted documentation
• Administered and wrote project documentation according to the project management life cycle methodology including planning, execution, control, procurement, closeout and ‘Lessons Learned’
• Managed and controlled project scope, deliverables, risks and risk mitigation and issues and resolved project conflicts and issues through effective communication
• Created project and resource allocation and scheduling standards using MS project tool
• Project managed the compliance program against numerous audits including PCI DSS, PCI PIN, Interac and CICA5970
• Managed and motivated resources of cross-functional product teams of programmers, testers, infrastructure resources and vendors across various projects