A highly accomplished PMP Certified Project Manager/Projects Coordinator, Scrum Master with a 12 years of IT experience. I have gained extensive experience in software development, Software Quality Control and process management, CRM sectors. I have delivered high profile projects and have worked in a variety of settings gaining excellent experience in Technical Project Management, Scrum Master and Mentor and Agile process development. Develop various process improvement techniques in IT management using traditional and agile methods. Mentoring technical team to mingle in an Agile based projects. My leadership skills provide direction to his team on both a technical and business realm. • Software QA Management /Process development • CRM & System Integration • Project Management utilizing PMBOK and SCRUM methodologies. • Projects Coordinator/QA director/Scrum master.
NYC Office of Administrative Trials & Hearings (OATH), Project Implementation
February 2013 - Present, New York, New York, United States
- Draft plans, timelines and manage projects through the entire development lifecycle for multiple large scale web application implementations.
- Create specification documents, sitemaps, flow diagrams and any additional technical documentation necessary to illustrate requirements for project development and manage team of developer.
- Identify improvements to increase efficiency and work flow
- Responsible production defects, User interaction, problem solving, managing client deliverables, and reporting project status to senior management.
- Plan and coordinate all implemenation and development in Agile methodology.
- Scrum planning, Daily & Weekly Scrum, Delivery of developed product.