Bio not yet available for Markus Wissekal. If you are Markus Wissekal, login and then click Edit Profile to get started.
ti&m AG, Agile Consultant
April 2013 - Present, Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
I'll start my job as an agile/scrum consultant on the 2nd of April.
HolidayCheck AG, ScrumMaster
August 2011 - March 2013, Bottighofen, Thurgau, Switzerland
Brief description: The DACH e-commerce Department is (in monetary terms) the most important Unit at HolidayCheck AG as more than 80% of revenues are generated there. Developed projects had to exist in a high performance and high-availability environment. This was achieved with two cross functional teams - frontend & backend developers, Usability engineers, Testers, and Product Managers.
Activity: Agile Team Leadership & Team Building, Scrum Mastering, requirements analysis (user stories / epics), process management, Scrum training sessions, training new Scrum Masters, liaising with eight teams from the DACH and the international departments.
• Introduction of Kanban to an IT Operations Team (focus: time to market)
• Offerlisting 2.0 (focus: increase in conversion) ~ 4MY
• New form elements (focus: usability & technologystack) ~ 3MY
• New offer- & bookingservices (focus: performance) ~ 4MY
Federal Computation Center, ScrumMaster
January 2009 - July 2011, Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Brief description: My former Team at the Federal Computing Center was responsible for liaising with the Austrian Labour Market Service, printing of all documents and letters to the unemployed and creating the payment orders of unemployment benefits (several billion euros/year) to the austrian unemployed.
Activity: In the five years at the FCC I developed myself from a software engineer to an analyst and on to project manager. Finally I moved into the realm of agile management and introduced Scrum to the company with an incubator team. Thus I became the company’s first Scrum Master.
Technologies: Apache/FOP, PL/1, PHP, SVN, HTML, DB2, CouchDB
• Introduction of Scrum to the company with an incubator team
• xSLT/XML documents & letters to the unemployed (focus: PL/1 -> PDF) ~ 12MY
• HostSVN (fokus: specialized web-VCS for PL/1) ~ 2MY
• Unemployment benefits calculator (focus: web-accessibility) ~ 1MY
• Unemployment-DWH (focus: reduction of costs) ~ 4MY