Equifax, Sr. Director, Technology
April 2013 - Present, Alpharetta, GA, United States
Responsible for providing leadership and oversight of the organization’s portfolio management activities, strategic direction and continuous improvement efforts of the IT Program Management Office, and providing decision support to the IT Leadership team.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Provides leadership and direct management for 5 project managers and scrum masters.
• Establishes sound management processes and sets strategic direction for PMO.
• Develops processes to improve project performance and identifies metrics for measuring performance.
• Works with Delivery Managers, Functional Group Managers and Release Managers to identify, communicate and resolve resource allocation, scope, schedule, and/or budget conflicts.
• Ensures risks and issues are effectively articulated, communicated, and escalated to alleviate potential schedule, quality, and budget issues.
• Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders (Business and IT) with the goal of defining, planning, building and assessing the portfolio.
• Reviews and recommends sourcing strategies for concerned projects, and works with appropriate IT stakeholders to ensure the proper distribution of IT resources based on prioritized business goals.
• Responsible for maintaining and enhancements for all PMO processes, lifecycle, and PM practices, framework (Agile, Scrum, Kanban) and methodology (iterative).
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and adhoc status reports and executive decks of key projects, overall portfolio status, organizational financials, and KPI measures for both internal and external stakeholders.
Equifax, IT Program Manager
June 2006 - March 2013, Alpharetta, GA, United States
Sr. IT Program Manager
* Personal Solutions (04/2010 - 03/2013)
* North America Commercial Solutions (06/2006 - 03/2010)