Matthew A. Tucker is focusing on mobile-cloud application design & development in emerging markets. As Principal Lead Engineer at BoxTone, he enabled delivery of Enterprise Mobility Management solutions to Fortune 500 enterprises and Managed Service Providers. As Director, Software Development at Action Systems, he led the delivery of mobile business applications to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store as well as cloud services through Amazon. As Director, Product Development, at Fluke Networks, he had primary responsibility for launching an innovative application monitoring Software as a Service through Verizon. He developed distributed real-time monitoring and control systems for over 25 years with customers including Fortune 1000 corporations, major telecommunications companies, commercial nuclear power utilities and the U.S. government. Previously, he developed games and ran his own consulting business. He earned a B.S. in Computer Science from Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University.
• Mobile business applications integrated with cloud services.
• Market driven product concept formulation and collaborative product requirements.
• Software as a Service, Cloud Computing, Virtualization strategies.
• Agile (SCRUM) product development – Certified ScrumMaster.
• Management of distributed software development teams in India, Europe and the USA.
• Intellectual Property protection focusing on North American/European patent strategies.