Scrum Master in Softonic (2009 September - Actually)
Manuel Lopez, CSM Coaching teams in Agile (Scrum and Kanban) to the use of Lean techniques. Responsible of the proper execution of the development sprints, taking into account development time and cost.
• Deliver solutions compliant with customer requirements.
• Deliver at committed time, with quality and cost control to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ensure R&D processes (project life cycle process and Agile).
• Coach the development team.
• Complete and validate the specifications with the product owner.
• Ensure the project team and stakeholders commitments.
• Monitor and control project activities and progress.
• Provide regular visibility on project progress, risks, contingency plan and issues with proper alerts and escalations.
• Identify lessons learned in sprint retrospectives.
• Ensure Scrum process follow-up and moderates team.
Lecturer for Agile Methodologies in Business Engineering School La Salle ( 2012 March - Actually)
Teach sessions on Agile methodologies to several Masters including
• Master in Project Management (MPM).
• Master in Creation of Online Business (MCNI).
• Master in Creation, Design and Multimedia Engineering (MCDEM)
2012 Postgraduate in Agile Metodologies in Business Engineering School La Salle, (250 hours). The academy program were:
- Agile concept
- Basic. Agile methods
Manage the product
Creation of Product Backlog.
- EMPIRICAL CONTROL.
Agile Estimation and Agile planning
Recruitment and incentives
- ENGINEERING. Technical Excellence for sustained growth Agile ALM.
- COMPANY. The agile and innovative organization
Manage the organization change .
Rollout and scaling agile.
Agile Product Portfolio Management.
Agile Knowledge Management.
Business Engineering School La Salle, Lecturer in Agile Methodologies
March 2012 - Present, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Teach sessions on Agile methodologies to several Masters including :
Master in Project Management (MPM)
Master in Creation of Online Business (MCNI)
Master in Creation, Design and Multimedia Engineering (MCDEM)
Softonic International, S.L., ScrumMaster
December 2009 - Present, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Scrum Master at Softonic International -- Barcelona, Spain
December 2009 – Present (all projects listed are full-time)
December 2009 - May 2010:
Scrum Master for team responsible to develop marketing campaigns and new websites in differents languages.
Juny 2010– December 2010:
ScrumMaster for team responsible to redesign the new Website for download Software in differents languages as Spanish, Japanese, English, French...
January 2011– September 2011:
ScrumMaster for team responsible to integrate online video Platform.
September 2011 – Present:
1. ScrumMaster for team responsible to develop a platform for create ADS for promote your Software.
2. ScrumMaster for team responsible to optimize the Website for download Software ( Business Intelligent).
May 2012 – Present:
1. Coaching the organization in Agile (Scrum and Kanban) to the use of Lean techniques in all process of the organization, specially in the Content Department and Business Analytics Department.