- Business Analyst w/ 9+ years of cradle to grave Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC) & Project Lifecycle experience working across cross-functional teams in deadline driven projects.
- Well versed in building consensus with conflicting requirements that span multiple Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.
- Seasoned in working with external and internal Clients in order to develop artifacts to support the development and implementation of Business Transformation, and Systems Development projects in agile environment.
- Expert in documenting current state systems and business processes using a thorough Reverse Engineering approach.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively to allow for the timely completion of multiple tasks on concurrent project assignments.
- Extensive experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions or brain storming sessions with end-users, Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), Development and QA teams.
- Business Analysis Tools: Requisite Pro, MS Visio, MS Power Point, Word, Èxcel,BPMN
- Business Analysis Methodologies: RUP, UML, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Use Case Diagrams, Rational Rose
- Defect Tracking Tool: Rational Clear Quest, Jira, HP QC Centre
- Databases: SQL Server 2000, Oracle 9i
- Development/Productivity Tools: BizTalk 2004, PL/SQL, SQL * Plus
Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication
Osmania University, Hyderabad India