1) Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (OSU), 2005
2) Master of Electrical Engineering (OSU), 2007
3) Master of Business Administration (OSU), 2010
1) Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), June 2010
2) Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), February 2011
3) Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), April 2011
4) Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), October 2011
1) Photolithography Engineer at Hynix Semiconductors (August 2007 - November 2008)
2) Senior Consultant at Hitachi Consulting (August 2010 - Present)
Portland General Electric, ScrumMaster
February 2011 - Present, Portland, OR, United States
ScrumMaster for two teams with PGE IT - working on several initiatives as well as operational activities. Main activities include - oversight of all Scrum ceremonies with the two teams (standups, planning meetings, demos, retrospectives), attended Scrum of Scrums, took ownership of all impediments for the teams, ensured proper adherence to the Scrum methodology during the course of development.
Portland General Electric, Scrum Team Business Analyst
September 2010 - February 2011, Portland, OR, United States
Worked as a business analyst to support the product owner - requirements gathering, release documentation, story and acceptance criteria development, interactions with the sponsors and clients to obtain approval for documented acceptance criteria, facilitation of story time and stand ups in the absence of the Scrum Master.