I'm looking for new opportunities to grow my skills and achieve project success. Collaborating with dynamic, intelligent people is a critical aspect for my work. I add value to every organization I've been associated with; providing quality project outcomes and increased efficiency. Mentoring colleagues and friends inspires me and provides a great sense of satisfaction.
I believe in open and creative environments where employees, managers, and senior staff participate in a cohesive company philosophy. The valued companies I have worked for including Hewlett Packard, Cisco Systems, and First Republic Bank exude this excellence in business culture.
I'm currently looking for opportunities to grow my skill set in the dynamic social, mobile, and collaboration spaces. My latest projects evaluated social collaborative platforms like Salesforce, Jive, and Moxie software to enhance productivity to a major financial organization.
- Program Management
- Project Management (RUP, XP, Agile, Traditional)
- Business Analyst
- ITIL Certification
- Infrastructure Service Management (Service Catalog, Change, Configuration)
- Process Improvement
- Collaboration Software Implementation
- Currently pursuing mobile application development and implementation experience
- Consulting experience with private and public sector clients.
First Republic Bank,
November 2011 - August 2012, , United States
Experience as a Scrum Master using agile methodologies. Experience with Software-as-a-Service and Social applications (Chatter, Cloud Computing). Provides compliance process and methodology development. Liaison to the Quality Assurance and Change Management teams to assist in coordination of (I & C) product delivery and release activities. Coordinate with Product Manager, and customer groups to socialize and launch proof of concept (POC) projects
Cisco Systems ,
November 2007 - October 2011, , United States
Overseeing development of Vision Strategy Execution & Metrics (VSEM) application leveraging enterprise wide platform for organizational alignment and collaboration
• Coordinating IT resources for software development and release using Agile/Scrum methodology
• Coordinating business requirement sessions with senior stakeholders (Director/VP) for enterprise wide organizational change management application aligning people to priority metrics
• Drove project to implement a registration and reporting system providing secure access for the Top 3,000 senior executives (CEO, CIO, EVP, SVP) for Cisco’s annual internal strategy event