Mathi Ezhil Arasu
To deliver Innovative, Cost-effective and Value-added Solutions in the areas of Quality Management System Implementation and Continuous Process Improvement.
Quality System Definition, Implementation, Assessment & Improvement
· Assessment of Organizations on ISO 9001 and CMMI
· Developed, implemented and maintained ISO 9001, ISO 20000 (ITIL), ISO 27001, SW-CMM, CMMI, Scrum and People CMM Quality Management Systems.
· Managed overall Quality Assurance functions.
· Involved in troubleshooting and conducting process capability studies.
· B.E. (Mechanical) from University of Madras, India – 1993
· MBA (Marketing) from University of Madras, India – 1996
· Certified Scrum Master
· IRCA Accredited ISO 27001 – Info. Security Mgmt. System (ISMS) Lead Auditor
· ISO 9001 – Quality Management System (QMS) Lead Auditor
· SEI, USA Trained CMMI Appraiser for CMMI
· ITIL Foundation Trained professional
· PMP Trained professional
· Certified Quality Analyst
· Full cycle Implementation of ISO 9001 Software Quality System.
· Full cycle Implementation of SW- CMM & CMMI Level 3, 4 & 5 Quality System.
· Implementation of ITIL (ISO 20000), ISO 27001 and People CMM Quality System.
· Conducted over 250+ IT Audits on ISO 9001, CMM, CMMI and ISO 27001
· 11+ years experience in the Quality Control, Assurance and Quality Management Functions.
· Software Quality Models (ISO 9001, SW-CMM & CMMI, Scrum, P-CMM)
· Internal Quality Audits & Assessments, Product Deliverable Audits
· Software Testing
· Quality Training
· Software Audits and Assessments using ISO 9001, SW-CMM & CMMI, Scrum, P-CMM
· Software Project Management
· Software Configuration Management
· Documentation: Quality Manual, Procedures, Test Plans and Test Cases
Software Quality Experience:
IT Software Process and Quality Consulting using ISO 9001, CMMI, SCRUM, ISO 20000 (ITIL)
Nature of job involves the following activities: (11 years +)
· Understanding customer requirements for the QMS and CMMI requirements
· Study of the customer Business Objectives, client requirements, Project related practices
· Preparation of the Road-map, schedule and effort for the Quality Improvement services
· Assignment of the team members for the Project activities
· Executive Overview Training on CMMI and ISO 9001
· Conduct of the Process Gap Analysis and identification of the Process Gaps and corrective actions
· Process Definition, process re-definition and process reviews for the QMS
· Training on role-based activities to help implement the processes
· Implementation Support and facilitations to institutionalize the processes
· Periodic Process and Work Product audits, Internal Quality Audits and reviews
· Conduct Management Review or SEPG review meetings
· Orientation of the organizational personnel on the Final Appraisal requirements like:
o Preparation of the PIIDs (for CMMI Appraisals)
o Presentations and demonstrations during the Final Appraisal
o Interview discussions
· Identification of the Appraisal Team members for the Appraisals (without any conflicts of Interests)
· Mini-Team ATM Leadership, ATM or Appraisal coordination during the CMMI Appraisal
· Post Appraisal Project support – including periodic implementation reviews and surveillance audits
· Weekly Status Meeting with the consultants, Monthly Project reviews and progress reporting
· Client relationship management activities
Additionally, as a part of the Leadership team, I was also involved in the following activities:
· Presentations and meetings with prospective clients
· Interviewing and selection of the consultants for the assignments
· Planning and scheduling the travel activities for the various projects by various consultants
· Forecasting team requirements – based on Project progress and business plans
· Development of the Consultants by planning training – classroom and OTJ training
· Performance appraisals for the team members and recommendations for career growth
Snap-shot of few projects handled and being handled currently:
· Consulting for clients at India, USA, Brazil, Taiwan, Indonesia, China for ISO 9001, CMMI, ISO 27001 (ISMS) and ISO 20000 (ITIL)
· Involved in Consulting, Training and Appraisal for CMMI - Level 3, 4, 5 Cybernet Software Solution, Ready Test Go, eXensys, Suresoft Systems at India
· Project Manager, Trainer, Consultant and Appraiser for CMMI Level 2, Level 3 and Level 5 implementation for Syscom Computer Engineering Company, Cybersoft, Flowring, Great Master, KSI companies at Taiwan and LINGAN at China
· Project Manager, Trainer, Consultant and Appraiser for CMMI Level 2, implementation for eBITS Inc, Dynanet Inc, Business Integra Inc, Namtra Business Inc at USA
· Project Manager, Trainer, Consultant and Appraiser for CMMI Level 2, 3, 5 implementation for Politec, G&P, TQI and TriadSoft companies at Brazil
· Project Manager, Trainer, Consultant and Appraiser for CMMI Level 2 and 3 implementations for Lande, Sinostride, ZJ Telecom, Thunderbird at Hangzhou, China
· Few other clients supported as Trainer, Consultant and ATM for CMMI implementation include Huatek Technology, HP – GDCC at China, Global Business Technology Solutions, Verizon, Polaris, Chennai
· Involved in Pre-sales support for Process Consulting, Software Testing and Resource Partnership services in India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, China, USA and Brazil
· Involved in conducting Corporate and Public Training on Software Engineering and Quality topics in India, China, Brazil, Taiwan, USA, Indonesia, Greece etc.