2011 - Working on HSBC GLT as Business Analisty, and helping to implement SCRUM in a test project.
3 years working as Business and Test Analisty on Nokia Siemens, playing the Scrum Master role for 2 years.
3 years as System Security Manager at Bachmann Security
And a past backgound as developer and network manager. (Computer user since 1985)
- MBA in Management for the UTFPR 2009
- Paper: Knowledge Management and Information Security on Small and Medium Sized Companies.
- Based on the following norms: ISO17799, COBIT, Sarbanes-Oxley, BSC and Brazilian laws for computer sciences and copyright, and the best practices of Knowledge Management.
- Computer Engineer , at PUC-PR in 2004.
- Registred Computer Engineer in Brazil [CREA: PR-74293/D]
- Final Project in the development of a solution of CAM for SolidEdge, transforming vectorial drawings into code CNC for Fanuc machines
Speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese (native), French (and Italian as hobby)