Lynn Worrell is an accomplished leader with over 15 years of creative and challenging experiences producing positive impacts to organizations. Helping both established and emerging companies maximize their competitive presence through cutting edge technology, marketing and communication solutions. Strong record of success at identifying problems, defining and implementing practical solutions, while keeping overall business goals in focus.
• Agile and Traditional Product Strategy and Management
• Strategic Planning • Lean Startup
• Team Leadership • Marketing
• Client Communications • Training
• Program Management • IT Management
Daxko, Product Manager
July 2010 - August 2013, Bimringham, AL, United States
Maintained alignment with technology and business strategy in Agile Scrum and Scrum-Ban environments. Managed fund-based accounting product development in not-for-profit market for 200+ customers, directed and launched a childcare management tool, and performed market analysis and developed strategic vision for a donor engagement and cultivation tool.
• Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap with the business and its stakeholder
• Coordinate involvement of SMEs, users, internal and external stakeholders in order to gather requirements.
• Communicate the vision with the development team and other areas of the firm.
• Convert feedback and requirements into Epics, Themes, and User Stories then lead regular grooming sessions to maintain the product backlog to prepare for sprint and release planning.
• Create and manage the product release plan in collaboration with the appropriate peers and stakeholders.
• Manage and collaborate with the team and stakeholders to ensure the proper acceptance criteria are defined and met.
• Understand the concept of technical debt and the importance of its prioritization in the backlog.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition.