Luke Walter is a Certified Scrum Trainer® and Agile Coach, helping organizations maximize value delivery using the Scrum framework and Agile development practices. He guides senior management, development, and operations through the challenges intrinsic to agile adoptions, enabling them to realign for effectiveness. A 9-year Scrum veteran with over 8000 hours logged on high-performing Scrum teams, he brings an uncommon depth of real-world agile experience to organizations seeking to transcend procedural and cultural barriers to success.
CollabNet, Inc. (formerly: Danube Technologies), Agile Coach & Trainer
July 2006 - Present, New York, NY, United States
CollabNet, Inc., Brisbane, CA 2010 – Present
Agile Coach & Trainer
Luke Walter is an Agile Coach at CollabNet, Inc. Consulting with management, process owners, and development teams, he helps them transition from conventional planning and metrics, identify organizational impediments to success, and achieve cultural transformation.
• Partner with client organizations to facilitate adoption of agile development methods
• Coach development teams on Scrum implementation, team self-organization, and technical practices
• Consult with business owners and process departments to transition to agile planning and metrics and identify organizational impediments to cultural transformation.
• Teach non-certified Scrum classes and targeted workshops
• Co-teach professional certification classes with Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainers
Danube Technologies, Bellevue, WA 2006 – 2010
Senior User Experience Designer
• Developed information architecture and feature specifications for products and websites
• Designed user interfaces and informatics
• Managed the company identity and product and service brands
• Designed information architecture and interfaces for ScrumWorks Basic and Pro. Sales since ScrumWorks Pro’s January 2007 introduction consistently met or exceeded sales forecasts.
• Designed the company website, replacing the entire navigational structure and look & feel for improved usability, credibility, and personality
• Designed a new company identity, including a brand identity for the training & coaching division