· Result-driven delivery and program manager with 14 years of diverse experience in delivering enterprise solutions, implementing and overseeing technology programs in a globally distributed delivery environment, with matrix management structures.
· Hands on experience in.NET and Java technologies;.Net 3.0/3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, MVC2, WPF, WCF, SQL Server, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Hibernate, Struts, Android, MySQL
· CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER: Skilled and experienced in use of Agile approaches, SCRUM, for diverse requirements
· Presently independently managing the development center for a privately held startup company in the Education Management domain playing the role of Business Manager and technical mentor for the development team with responsibility from business liaison through to development delivery.
· Proven Leadership capabilities in various roles in geographically distributed development environment in services companies in Financial Services, straddling techno-functional responsibilities.
· Managed Business critical software development programs in the Real Time Network, Fixed Income and Exchange Traded Instruments domain for ThomsonReuters.
· Involves & review every stages of project from requirement sign off till production rollout
· Grew the development team from 20 at inception to 70 and played a significant role in transitioning major programs in my vertical within ThomsonReuters
· Proven capabilities of managing complex interdependencies, key senior executive relations while delivering critical programs in a globally distributed environment.
· Experienced in managing multicultural, geographically distributed software development teams working on business critical platforms like, Product Platforms and associated Core Services.
· Excellent people management skills demonstrated over 6 years of building highly successful teams and grooming talent in multiple areas of Business and Technology.