Leonardo Nunes is a Software Project Consultant with focus in Agile Methodologies. He has a bachelor in Information Systems at University of Cuiabá (UNIC) and a MBA in Software Engineer at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (POLI/UFRJ), Brazil.
His background includes 12 years in the field of software development. He was responsible for deliver projects for big companies like Petrobras, Santander, BTG Pactual, Icatu-Hartford, Oi, SHV Gas and others.
He currently works promoting the agile software project management at the level of Federal Brazilian Goverment through the Project Management Office (PMO) of Federal Service for Data Processing (SERPRO) at Rio de Janeiro.
He's Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) and Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I).
SERPRO, Software Project Consultant
October 2010 - Present, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
• As a software quality assurance consultant on the last two years, i did more than 150 audits on software projects, generating report of compliance with the internal software development process based on RUP, CMMI and SCRUM.
• Responsible for disseminate agile principles and practices at the organization.
BSI Tecnologia, System Analyst
April 2010 - August 2010, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
• Responsible for creating functional and technical specifications for the BSI software factory.
• Tools: UML, Enterprise Architect, MS Project, MS Visio.
February 2009 - May 2010, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
• Developer in an scrum team responsible for creating a software for project control.
• Development Leader of a custom software CRM.
• Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Rational RequisitePro, Rational ClearQuest, Visual Studio 2008, Ajax, JQuery, NHibernate and Oracle.