Luca is a PMP (Project Management Professional), PMI - ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) & Scrum Alliance - CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) certified engineer with 8+ years of experience working in the IT and e/m-Commerce departments and collaborating in the deployment of complex technology projects for companies ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 firms.
In these projects for New Media/Media & Communication companies, Luca has participated in the scope definition, customer request prioritization, specification creation, implementation, QA, training and system support of several enterprise software systems including: B2B and B2C e/m-Commerce services/products, DAM/Web-Mobile Content Mgmt, Service Delivery Platform, Order Material and Inventory & Asset Mgmt systems, CRM, Marketing Campaigns, Warranty Management, and Reporting.
Luca studied Electronic Engineering and obtained an MS in in Communication and Information Technology Engineering.
> New Media/Media & Telecommunication companies
> Project Management and Product Development Life Cycle
> Business Analysis and Quality Management
> Working with global teams across multiple countries
Acotel Interactive, Project Manager
January 2008 - February 2012, New York City, New York, United States
For the e/m-Commerce Digital Entertainment Division, Luca collaborated with key stakeholders in launching Flycell service in new countries as well as in delivering technology projects for both building new, and perfecting existing, global or local in nature B2C online/mobile/social products and promotions.
Luca participated in projects to re-engineer & improve their internal tools (Digital Asset Management, CRM, Reporting, etc).
He ran projects for Integrating with the main Content Providers: Sony Music, Warner Music, Universal, EMI, La Presse as well as other music integrators.
He was also responsible for day-to-day support of their international B2C projects for the "flycell' (e/m-commerce, international) & "giocanews" (sweepstake, international) portfolio of sites and applications.
September 2003 - January 2008, Rome, Lazio, Italy
Client: Comcast (American Cable Operator) - Philadelphia, PA
• Studied the customer requirements and prepared the use case document for the service orchestration building block of a Service Delivery Platform solution. This project allowed Comcast to enter in the market with an email system based on Microsoft Outlook for the SME.
• Participated in the design and the Integration Test of the SDP Oracle Service Broker ABB.
Client: Accenture Industry Solution Center - Italy
• Participated in building an SDP development team of Service Orchestration (SOA based) in the Accenture Indian delivery center. I produced a training process standardization and formal result monitoring.
• In addition, I (with my manager) led a sub-group to first upgrade the Service Orchestration Asset to the latest Oracle Service Bus software version and then increase its service portfolio offering.
Project: The Warranty Management Asset on SAP
• Defined the specifications, organized and executed the Integration Test.
• Participated in developing a training course to offer to the Accenture Consulting sales force and presented the asset to two International SAP fairs: Orlando Sapphire 2006 & Paris Sapphire 2006.
Project: The Logistic Asset on Siebel harvesting the SKY Italia experience.
• Defined the functionalities, planned and executed the system and integration test.
• Presented the integrated solution of CRM, Logistic and Billing/Revenue Management during the Amsterdam IBC2006.
Client: SKY Italia (Italian Satellite Company)
Involved in different software enterprise and integration projects to release new Order Material, Inventory & Asset Mgmt; B2B Commerce, CRM, Marketing/Campaign Mgmt platforms.
Main activities of the role were:
• Conducted user requirements gathering and Gap Analysis to produce user, functional, technical specification and workflows.
• Organized and ran the Integration Test and supported the UAT and Final User Training and posted go live Support. Designed training plans for projects to support both the internal department and user community.
Client: RAI (Italian TV Company)
Took part in the analysis of RAI organizational process (AS-IS) and subsequently planned the strategic process (TO-BE) in order to define the new RAI organizational structure.
Telecom Italia, Intern
January 2003 - July 2003, Turin, Piemonte, Italy
Took part in the Personal TV pilot project: Its purpose was to realize a development and evaluation platform of multimedia services for residential customer comparing different SW and HD codecs individualizing for each of them the processing sequence and the minimum bit rate in order to obtain a good vision quality to expose to the marketing department.