14 years of experience in IT consulting:
• Extensive experience in Agile project management and coaching
• Hands-on experience in software engineering, system design and development, operations set up
• Familiarity in working in large scale integration and customization projects in fast paced environments notably with mixed onshore and nearshore teams
• Experience in steering international, multicultural teams and effectively engaging different resource groups in the project delivery
• Goal and business-value oriented approach
• Certifications: Scrum Master Certified (SMC), Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Agile and Waterfall Project management and coaching
• Project Management Office
• Product Release Delivery Management
• Business Analysis and scoping techniques
• Quality Management
• Change Management
• Nearshore Team Management
Cambridge Technology Partners, Delivery Manager
November 2001 - Present, Nyon, Vaud, Switzerland
### Delivery Manager and Lead of the Cambridge Methods Pilar ###
• Training and coaching cambridge teams on Agile and Waterfall project management:
“New Employee Orientation” twice a year
“Scoping and methodology practices”
“Project management principles”
“SCRUM how to”
“SCRUM planning and budgeting”
“Functionality Matrix, from vision to solution”
“Quality management and testing principles”
### Agile implementation of large scale Web-based solutions ###
• Scrum Master and Release Delivery Management.
• Setup and enforcement of the Scrum delivery model within the client’s organization.
• Team coaching and support on Agile principles and methods.
• Management of 20+ stakeholders.
• Execution of several epics qualification workshops in Europe.
### SCRUM Coaching ###
• Training of development team, Project Manager and Business Owner in their respective roles
• Adaptation of the delivery model to support SCRUM within the client’s organization.
• Team coaching and support on SCRUM methods throughout the entire project duration