Luciano Agnelli is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Project Manager Professional (PMP) specialized on Telecom Market and System Integration with an high orientation in Team Building, Problem Solving and Agile methodologies.
I am capable of understand high complex problems and obtain the expected results through my leadership and analytic skills and a goal-oriented approach.
* Management of project management tools: estimation, risk management, reporting and planning methods.
* Management presentation skills.
* Selection of resources and definition of profiles.
* Ensuring compliance with agreed SLA levels.
• Group Management
• Agile, Lean and Six Sigma
• SOA and System Integration
• Process, Continuous Improvement
Atos, Operations, Solutions Practice
April 2005 - Present, CUIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE BUENOS AIRES, CUIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE BUENOS AIRES, Argentina
Operations, Solutions Practice
January 2012 – Present (1 year)
As Solutions Operation I am responsible for managing Quality & Security, Lean, Rainbow Bidding, Rainbow Delivery, Metrics and People Excellence for the hold operations of Solutions projects & services for Argentina & Austral Andina cluster (Argentina, Chile & Colombia) and for LATAM GBU as deputy.
• Define productivity objectives and set up measurement and benchmarks.
• Ensure compliance of delivery with global delivery processes, tools and policy.
• Participate to troubleshooting of key Solutions projects.
Portfolio Manager & Lean Coach
March 2011 – Present (1 year 10 months)
As Portfolio Manager I am responsible for develop high value added offerings and participate in new business oportunities inside System Integration Argentina & Austral Andina Unit
• Define the strategic plan to boost Solution offering: SOA/BPM, ECM, OI and BI
• Prepare and presentation offering/solutions to customers
• Develop KM Database for the local offerings material
As Lean Coach I am responsible for the sustainability phase of the Lean Program in Argentina with a scope of 6 project in 3 service lines - including Testing Factories, Software Factories and Application Management for SAP, Oracle, .NET and Mainframe technologies - with a total of 175 FTEs
• Obtained during 2011 a productivity improvement of 22% representing 38,8 FTE total gain
• Ensure Lean Best Practices (daily huddles, KANBAN and Agile Mindset) are done correctly with the right frequency.
April 2005 – Present (7 years 9 months)Argentina
Project Manager at Java SWF (from Nov-10)
• Coordination of a development team specialized in application development integration, J2SE and J2EE.
• Selection of resources and definition of profiles.
• Ensuring compliance with agreed SLA levels.
J2EE Project Leader at Middleware SWF (from Jul-08 to Oct-09)
• Knowledge of project management tools: estimation, risk management, reporting and planning methods.
• Ability to work and manage conflict situations with clients or under pressure.
SOA Architect at Middleware SWF (from Jul-07 to Jun-08)
• Participated on Telecoms SOA implementation.
• Developer of system integration application (integrating front-end with back-end applications using a service-oriented architecture).
Telecom Consultant at Telecom Personal S.A. (from Apr-05 to Jun-07)
• Member of a local Application Management team for a Telecom Company.
• Analysis and Design business requirements for GSM PrePaid solutions.
• Promoting the link 'User - Client' and Management & Developer center in Europe.