Ken Francis is a hands-on strategic leader with experience in business transformation and growth, operations management improvement and IT service delivery optimization in several industries including multichannel commerce, property management, semiconductor and subsystems manufacturing, news media and large-scale paper recycling.
Improving Business Performance by Optimizing Operations, Systems, Processes and People
- Highly experienced multichannel commerce business operations and IT service delivery and enterprise systems professional. Channels include wholesale, ecommerce, retail and B2B.
- Broad acumen in business management, operations, IT service delivery, process improvement and enterprise systems optimization with a team building, people-centric style
- Expert commerce ERP/CRM implementation, optimization and workflow effectiveness ensuring end-to-end process financial integrity, efficiency and business effectiveness
- Collaborative hands-on leader with a proven record of developing and weaving business and technology strategies and plan execution resulting in increased revenue and cost reduction
- Budget, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet responsibility with highly effective analytical expertise resulting in financials and Cost of Goods Sold integrity, inventory management and controls accuracy, supply chain management and development and shipping and freight logistics.