Specialties: PMBOK Project Management Principles, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Unified Process
• Dynamic and accomplished IT professional with extensive Federal Government and Private
Sector consulting experience.
• Skilled in program and project management
• Agile Project manager experience in transitioning organizations from waterfall to Agile methods
• Certified Scrum Master / Agile Development / Agile Methodologies Expert
• Self-driven, highly organized with exceptional that is analytical thinking and communicationskills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environments.
• 20+ years in IT and Management
• Experienced in managing enterprise government IT projects
• Supported SOA, enterprise frameworks, database architecture, portal architectures, cloud
computing migration implementation
• ITIL Methodology Transition
• Mobile / Tablet Device Architecture and Implementation
• PMBOK Methods and Implementation
• Clients: DoD, Department of Education, Department of Labor, Fleet Manager
• Specific areas of expertise include: Managing Agile Development Teams and Projects,
Convergent Strategy Associates, Agile Project Manager
February 2014 - Present, Hanover, Maryland, United States
Implemented Agile/Scrum Best Practices for Government Clients
Pay Pal, Agile Program Manager
January 2014 - Present, Sparks, Maryland, United States
Coordinated efforts across 3-10 software development, operation, and go-to-market scrum teams each consisting of 8-10 people, and/or across teams that include marketing, sales, distribution, regional and external resource groups to ensure delivery of a program as part of one product line.
Organize and lead Release Planning for a delivery group of multiple scrum teams assigned to a product or product feature group resulting in the creation of a product roadmap. Ensure all teams align with external corporate planning expectations.
Manage appropriate Scrum of Scrums sessions across agile teams to establish interdependencies and eliminate significant roadblocks.
Manage major collective activities, issues, and risks across agile teams in support of the program.
Ensure measureable KPIs are developed for the program, and that they align to the overall KPIs for the product.
Manage stakeholder communication regarding Release Plans and Release deliveries. Ensure regular, active communication with adjacent programs and external stakeholders, including international regions.
Remove impediments for the teams within the program as needed
Identify program impediments and address including proper escalation to individuals/groups as needed
• Lead program retrospectives and commitment to improvement on a regular cadence
• Advocate the Agile management process and protocols
• Contributes to and demonstrates a solid understanding of product vision and product roadmap pertaining to program
Vangent/General Dynamics, Technical Project Manager
February 2012 - February 2013, Arlington, Va, United States
Managed Remote Scrum Teams and Scrum of Scrums on Government Program for Department of Labor