Geodata, Product Manager
November 2009 - Present, Oslo, Norway
Product Management of Web-based GIS applications. My responsiblities involve developing and maintaining the product value chain for the company webGIS portfolio. This includes collaboration with the entire organazation, Sales, Marketing, Development, Support, in order to ensure that our products are succesful.
LUUP, Product Manager
June 2005 - October 2009, Oslo, Norway
* Design and manage implementation of merchant and service partner integration.
* Documentation of market requirements and development of technical specification.
* Lead expansion of merchant services into new markets. Process ownership for integration of new merchants into the LUUP system.
* Lead a team of integration managers in Germany and the UK. Hiring and follow up of merchant integration team.
* Product ownership of SPEEDLOAD, a mobile payments facilitator.
* Operational support for LUUP’s merchant services. Analysis of merchant support issues and implementing solutions.
Software Innovation | Genera, Systems Development
December 2001 - May 2005, Oslo, Norway
* Project management for online ticketing system for private bus company.
* Development of Content Management System for Norwegian Research Council.
* Development of both front and back end components for NSB (Norwegian state railway) ticketing system.