John Fraser, Ph.D.
An innovative customer-centric and accomplished multi-certified “versatilists” and wearer of numerous “hats”; skill-driven and results-oriented; one with an aptitude for quickly learning new technical and business skills. One who understands corporate and customer roles, understands the industry, possess political shrewdness, and demonstrates leadership initiative. A versatilists with sweeping IT governance, PMO, portfolio-program-project, risk, information assurance, security, intelligence data mining, compliance, contract, configuration, quality assurance, Life-Cycle management, and other specialty-skills. Experienced and can rapidly assimilate into a myriad of work settings. A visionary strategist focused on bringing value for investment dollars to customer products and services. Currently work with the Intelligence Community and all US military branches - very experienced at cultivating long-term trusted-source relationships with government and commercial customers at all levels.
PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATIONS EARNED:
- CGEIT - Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT, ISACA, current
- PMI-RMP - Certified PMI-Risk Management Professional /Item Author, PMI, current
- CRISC - Certified in Risk and IS Control, ISACA, current
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker, EC Council, current
- PMP - Certified Project Management Professional, PMI, current
- ITIL - Certified - IT Infrastructure Library - V3 Foundation, Loyalist APM Group UK/OGC-ITIL, current.
SAIC, PMO Officer
January 2008 - Present, Reston, VA, United States
PMO Business Process Manager/PMO Officer/ISSR/IAM/RM/QAM for Innovation, Information Assurance, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, ITDR, ITIL/CMMI/KAIZEN/CIP Implementation, Portfolio Life Cycle Management.