ScrumWay, Scrum Professional
January 2011 - Present, Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia
Through ScrumWay I have helped many organizations to:
* Identify and find the resolution and improvement for the problems that is preventing the organization to grow and move forward
* Build a strong and solid development team
* Make a better and more challenging workplace for their employees and improve employee's satisfaction
* Improve their product's quality and increase customer's satisfaction level
* Improve their business process to become a lean money making machine
* Release their products quicker and earlier and generate revenue faster
* Maximize their products' return on investment
* Optimize their products' total cost of ownership
iTree Pty. Ltd, Software Engineer/System Engineer
September 2008 - October 2011, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Conceives and develops innovative and efficient software applications and delivers expertise in system administration to clients including the Road and Transport Authority, NSW, Victoria Road and Transport, Department of Transport South Australia, and New Zealand Road and Transport Authority.
Advocates use of new technologies (including Maven) and methodologies (Scrum) and automates process and procedures to improve efficiency and productivity throughout organization.
System engineering responsibilities include: ensuring maximum system uptime; performance tuning of application and database server; functional testing of applications; on-going client support; client reporting.
Major projects include:
Intelligent Access Compliance Database and National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation System
Collaborated with Solution Architect in design and creation of documentation for web interface; engineered front- and back-end; provided 24 /7 support; maintained legacy system running production.
Camera Enforcement System
Championed adoption of Maven resolving conflicts in library dependency; designed and engineering back- and front-end (Struts 2 / Hibernate); wrote unit test code (JUnit) and created technical documents.
Executed regression, system and functional testing; packaged application for deployment to production; resolved defects; delivered 24 / 7 support to mission-critical government and regulation system.
Operator Rating System
Designed and wrote technical and high-level design documentation for web interface; engineered back- and front-end (Hibernate / iBatis / SQL Server); executed testing and supported clients.
PT. Avrist Assurance, Programmer Analyst
March 2007 - March 2008, Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia
- Led team of remote and on-site developers in mission-critical Agency Corner – Point of Sales Project: designed and created web interface (HTML / dojo) and revolutionized data transformation method within organization (used Pentaho Kettle to consolidate data from various sources.)
- Interviewed stakeholders and end-users; determined business needs, conceived solution, visualized, designed and developed product, documented artifacts; communicated progress to stakeholders.
- Conducted system, functional and regression testing; created application builds and deployed to acceptance test and production environment.
PT. Fujitsu Indonesia, Programmer Analyst
January 2007 - September 2007, Jakarta, DKI, Indonesia
- Executed technical and high-level documentation for mission critical Inventory and Costing System Project for Toyota Manufacturing Indonesia.
- Engineered front-end and middleware layer (Struts1 and EJB2.0); completed system and functional testing; resolved all reported defects.