Internationally experienced mobile evangelist, product manager & agile team leader with a proven track record of successful products and projects as well as highly satisfied customers, paired with excellent recommendations and industry references.
Possessing a combination of strong communication skills paired with the ability to define and convert a product vision and strategy into reality, in order to succeed within an ever changing and highly dynamic market environment. Working with executives & product teams globally and succeeding locally by combining different line functions of an organization and uniting them to succeed for a common goal. ‘Can-do’ attitude with superior execution, organizational and planning skills.
Translating product and service offerings into a value proposition for the market and customer.
Passionate about internet & mobile technology and its practical application in a business and consumer environment.
Hands-on experience in the technical realization, implementation and architecture of Enterprise IT systems.
Experienced in mentoring and leading people and global teams to achieve corporate and operational goals.
Travian Games GmbH, Head of Mobile Products
December 2011 - Present, Munich, Germany
• Responsible for Mobile Product Portfolio (iOS & Android) and its Strategic Development
• Heading the Mobile Product Team
• Responsible for Analyzing and Monitoring Mobile industry trends
• In charge of the Mobile Product Development Lifecycle from concept to roll-out
• In charge of the Conceptual Design of Mobile Services and Monetization Features
• Management of Mobile Requirements in an Agile development environment
• Responsible for managing Mobile ROI by determining and analyzing KPIs
• Responsible for the creation of Mobile Business Development Plans for budget calculation
• Analyzing Community feedback & Store reviews
• Managing external Mobile development partners and studios
• Responsible for Mobile Store Administration (iTunes, Google Play)
• Co-ordination of Mobile Social Media activities and appearances (Facebook, Twitter etc)
eBay, Sr. Product Manager APIs & Automotive Intelligence
April 2011 - October 2011, Berlin, Germany
Product Owner APIs and Automotive Intelligence solutions at eBay's mobile.international subsidiary
NextDocs Corp, Product Manager
August 2009 - October 2010, King of Prussia, PA, United States
Product Manager EU
Image Solutions Inc., Director Product Management
October 2004 - December 2008, Whippany, NJ, United States
Director Product Management
Responsible for global Product Portfolio direction & strategy and team of product managers