Project Management Experience
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with two years experience with scrum and agile.
· Development lead role for .net development initiatives
· Experience Project initiation and planning creating Software development Plans and Project management Plans.
· Creating project schedules, WBS and ensuring adherence to milestones
· Capturing requirements and working with Business Analyst resources to gather the requirements
· Selected and managed contract resources according to applicable HR policies of organization.
· Controlled and managed a project budget to meet project objectives.
· Use of Microsoft Project and Office to track and communicate project information.
· Project management best practices
· Software development life cycles and process knowledge
As Scrum Master I was responsible for ensuring that Scrum values, practices and rules are enacted and enforced.
· Running daily standup meetings.
· Facilitating and running sprint planning and review meetings.
· Facilitating sprint retrospective meetings.
· Managing the product, impediment and sprint backlogs.
· Authoring User stories, Burn charts and artifacts
· Coaching Team to accomplish sprint goals
· Experience implementing SCRUM.in the enterprise
· Experience with Test driven development and training others in its use.
- Eight+ years of strong development experience programming features and enhancements to new and existing .NET applications.
- Proficient in object-oriented design and programming techniques and creating applications using technologies such as: C#, .NET 2.0/3.5,VB.NET, WCF Service Oriented architecture, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Service-oriented applications development with .net 3.5 WCF to implement webs services and distributed architecture.
- Experience designing object oriented applications using inheritance, polymorphism, and generics.
- Requirements gathering experience conducting interviews, workshops, and creating requirements documents and artifacts.
- Experience developing Thick client applications using win forms and the smart client design.
- Release management experience including packaging applications with Microsoft Click-once and Setup tools.
· Familiar with ORM tools and practices – LLBLGEN, Code smith Net Tiers, And Entity Spaces
- Report Development with SQL server Reporting services Experienced SQL Developer within depth understanding of T-SQL stored procedures, triggers, functions and strong database design skills.
- Experience converting legacy systems to web based applications.
- Experience with data migrations and data conversions using SSIS, DTS, and XML to develop ETL processes
- Software configuration manage experience with Visual Source Safe, Subversion, TFS source control, Build Scripts and Code promotion Rules.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a phone interview.
Joseph Brent Lawson, MBA,CSM,MCAD, CAPM