Jacó de Oliveira Gonçalves Junior
Roberto Camelier Avenue, Nº 558 - Jurunas
Belém - Pará – BRAZIL - ZIP: 66033-640.
Phone - (91) 3271-5575 (91) 8297-7409
• Bachelor degree in Literature and the FIBER, completed in 2007.
• Logistics Course with Louis Piñel CATHO for completion in 2009.
• Additional courses: Workshop update PDZ Vila do Conde in 2008, First Aid, the lectures were given by health professionals Qualyt; course "Introduction to the Feasibility Study Technical, Economic, Environmental and Antitrust" offered to technicians of CDP Federal University of Pará
• 2010 - Regional Manager PROBANK, 2010 Elections Project, whose function is to plan, schedule and control effectively, the right cost, hiring, training, transportation and accommodation of Technicians Urns and satellite transmission, involved in the project Elections 2010.
• 2004 - 2009 Supervisor of logistics, the CMA-CGM Shipping Agency BRAZIL, deploying and managing projects for implementation, expansion and management at the ports of Belem and Santarem Vila do Conde.
• 2003 - Advisor courtyard in the Amazon Dry Port, dry port located in the secondary zone in the metropolitan region of Belem, at the beginning of their deployment and operations.
• 2003 - Stage unpaid 03 months, the CDP Dock Company for Pará, training and operation of the PACS system at the Port of Bethlehem
• INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• Planning, procurement and distribution, repair and maintenance, project development and implementation;
• Recruitment, inclusion, education and training, assignment of personnel;
• Technical competence in administrative and logistics activities;
• Working area.
• STRATEGY: administrative management, planning, management development, strategy development and planning. (Plan the best way to achieve the goal - goal).
• LOGISTICS: Knowledge and experience in general management practices such as: assembling and managing teams and practices in project management. (It is supplied with the resources needed to meet the Strategy).
• TACTIC: Implement, make it happen what was planned. (Knowing how to manage conflict, good communication and leadership).