Telecom New Zealand, Enterprise Business Analyst
November 2012 - Present, , New Zealand
While at Telecom, some of my contributions are:
• Created governance and process library management policy.
• Harvesting use cases from CMO/FMO eTOM processes into the use case library
• Started professional development workshops to study BABOK for business analysts from Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Southern Cross Health Society, Senior Business Analyst
June 2011 - November 2012, , New Zealand
Southern Cross is a group of independent businesses that share an interest in health and wellbeing their range of products and services, combined with not-for-profit focus, size and experience, give Southern Cross a unique and important voice in the New Zealand.
While at Southern Cross, some of my contributions are:
• Started professional development workshops to study BABOK for business analysts within the team.
• As one of the Values Champion, facilitate Value Based Organisation sessions across the organisation.
MYOB, Senior Business Analyst
July 2010 - March 2011, , New Zealand
MYOB, Mind Your Own Business, is an Australian multinational corporation which provides a wide choice of product and services for businesses ranging from accounting, enterprise software, retail point of sale software, asset management, payroll, payment services, practice and tax software and E-commerce solutions.
While at MYOB, some of my contributions were:
• As a ScrumMaster started and ran daily scrum meeting between NZ, Australia and Kuala Lumpur team, increasing productivity, knowledge sharing resulted in bug free and timely delivery of releases.
• Successfully introduced SCRUM working practices to the development team and management.
• Reduced duplication of QA effort by 20% by running requirement workshops and prototyping.
• Led legislation changes analysis and enhancement requirements for AUS Payroll, NZ Payroll, MyStaffInfo and other Employer Services (HCM) products.
• Implemented business analysis framework and best practices using BABOK.
Prism, Senior Business Analyst
March 2008 - June 2010, , New Zealand
Prism is a global company developing Management Information System (MIS), ERP software and shop-floor management tools for the printing and graphic arts industries.
While at Prism, some of my contributions were:
• Boosted quality and consistently received excellent customer satisfaction rating through excellent issue tracking and change management.
• Successfully implemented iteration retrospective meeting, increasing productivity and morale of the team.
• Assist Technical director with product backlog, sprint backlog and sprint planning and estimation.
• Manage sprint burn-down chart to provide regular status reports to Technical director and Business Owner / Customer.
• Support Business Acceptance Testing, UAT, Beta testing etc and participate where necessary.
• Started a program of professional development workshops and mentoring program for business analysts.