Telecom New Zealand, Team member
November 2012 - Present, , New Zealand
Telecom is NZ's largest telecommunications and IT service provider by revenue, customers and assests.
While at Telecom, some of my contributions are:
• Ensuring that Agile development within the Online workstream aligns with other workstream and E2E.
• Peer review user stories from the online work streams.
• Ensure user stories are tracked and traced to other requirements and E2E requirments.
• Provide input to the product backlog.
• Manage Governance and templates for gathering requirements in agile methodologies.
Agile Professionals Network (APN), Committee Sponsors Lead
May 2012 - Present, Auckland, New Zealand
The Agile Professionals Network (APN) is non-profit, member-run community of New Zealand professionals focused on exploring and disseminating all facets of business agility in organisations in order to help New Zealand businesses maximise their return on investments and reduce overall time to market. For more info visit http://www.agileprofessionals.net
While at APN, some of my contributions are:
• Involved with planning and organising agile events
• Investigating potential speaker, check their topic and availability
• Participate and attend events.
• Build relationship with the Agile Community and Agile organisation in Auckland.
Southern Cross Health Society, Team member
June 2011 - November 2012, , New Zealand
Southern Cross is a group of independent businesses that share an interest in health and wellbeing their range of products and services, combined with not-for-profit focus, size and experience, give Southern Cross a unique and important voice in the New Zealand.
While at Southern Cross, some of my contributions are:
• Created product backlog for the ACC Case Management tool
• Gather requirements and managed priority for user stories priority
• Liase with development team for estimation and sprint planning meeting.
• Run daily Scrum meeting and managed product burndown for the development.
MYOB, Team member/ ScrumMaster
July 2010 - March 2011, , New Zealand
MYOB, Mind Your Own Business, is an Australian multinational corporation which provides a wide choice of product and services for businesses ranging from accounting, enterprise software, retail point of sale software, asset management, payroll, payment services, practice and tax software and E-commerce solutions.
While at MYOB, some of my contributions were:
• As a ScrumMaster started and ran daily scrum meeting between NZ, Australia and Kuala Lumpur team, increasing productivity, knowledge sharing resulted in bug free and timely delivery of releases.
• Successfully introduced SCRUM working practices to the development team and management.
• Reduced duplication of QA effort by 20% by running requirement workshops and prototyping.
• Led legislation changes analysis and enhancement requirements for AUS Payroll, NZ Payroll, MyStaffInfo and other Employer Services (HCM) products.
• Implemented business analysis framework and best practices using BABOK.
Prism, Team member/ ScrumMaster
March 2008 - June 2010, , New Zealand
Prism is a global company developing Management Information System (MIS), ERP software and shop-floor management tools for the printing and graphic arts industries.
While at Prism, some of my contributions were:
• Boosted quality and consistently received excellent customer satisfaction rating through excellent issue tracking and change management.
• Successfully implemented iteration retrospective meeting, increasing productivity and morale of the team.
• Assist Technical director with product backlog, sprint backlog and sprint planning and estimation.
• Manage sprint burn-down chart to provide regular status reports to Technical director and Business Owner / Customer.
• Support Business Acceptance Testing, UAT, Beta testing etc and participate where necessary.
• Started a program of professional development workshops and mentoring program for business analysts.