Accountable for the quality, scope, budget, and on-time delivery of technology solutions, primarily Internet applications. Manage a wide variety of technologies including: Java, .NET, MarkLogic/XQuery (XML database and application server), etc…
· Champion the correct implementation of software development methodologies. Versatile in both agile and fixed-scope project management techniques. Trained multiple teams in Scrum. Became a Certified Scrum Master in April 2009.
· Define customer requirements, product roadmaps, and strategic vision
· Explore and select technical solutions, together with architects, engineers and designers
· Scope project work, and author project documentation
· Build support, and obtain approvals for projects
· Lead and inspire cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and architects.
· Deliver solutions on time and under budget
Recently lead a project to build an XML-based Internet content management system using XQuery as the programming language, and MarkLogic as the database and application server. The site includes: a media library with presentations, images, audio and video files; a prepare-a-lesson feature with links to relevant scriptures, media files, articles, and external resources, by chapter; an admin menu with the ability to add 9 different content types, all built on top of an XML database. Navigation is driven via XML taxonomies defined by the product owner.