Twelve years in Processes
- Process improvement and Change Management, as Member of an Engineering Process Group (SEPG) for development departments in several countries.
- Knowledge CMMI, ISO 15504 (SPICE), ISO 26262.
- International appraisal member experience (several countries & enterprises).
- Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser (Lead of CMMI appraisals)
Fifteen years in Management of technical projects
- Experience in Software, Life Sciences, and Automotive Industry.
Ten years in Software Development & Engineering
- OO design and programming, Signal Processing.
- Databases design, development and deployment.
- Trilingual (English, German, French).
- International experience (France, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, USA).
- Coordination and management of Software developers teams (7 persons).
- Recruitment, building, training and leading of audit teams (2 to 8 persons).
- Recruitment and management of consultants and interns.
- Certified SCAMPI 1.3 Lead Appraiser
- Post-Graduate Degree in Computer Sciences
- M.Sc. Computer Sciences
- M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Sc. Electronical Engineering
SynSpace SA, Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser (CMMI), Principal Consultant
October 2012 - Present, Geneva, Switzerland
Robert Bosch GmbH, Process Project Manager, Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser
November 2003 - September 2012, Stuttgart, Germany
Rockwell Automation, SW Project Manager
October 2001 - September 2003, Karlsruhe, Germany
Software company for Life Sciences Industry (FDA/GxP regulated Industry: Pharmaceutics, Cosmetics, Food)
o Product: PMX is a pre-validated standard Software (size: 700 man years) for production and packaging in an ERP environment (often SAP), with two ‘solutions’: ‘Manufacturing Execution System’ (MES) and ‘Clinical Trial Management’ (CTM)
Medical Columbus AG, SW Project Manager
January 2000 - September 2001, Frankfurt, Germany
Software company for Life Sciences Industry (Software for central buying offices, hospitals)
Start-up created in 1998. 80 persons.
• Project Manager for the core Software of the company (size: 4 man years), a multilingual database for single medical products.
• Project Manager for Process Improvement.
• Build and organize the french office, support the hiring process