Bio not yet available for Jill Graves. If you are Jill Graves, login and then click Edit Profile to get started.
February 2010 - Present, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
• Scrum Master for 3 scrum teams including Scrum of Scrums with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
• Facilitate team Daily, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives and Sprint Reviews
• Facilitate the Integrated Planning Meeting and Retrospective
• Assist the product owner and the teams with keeping the backlog groomed
• Ensure cross-team coordination
• Remove impediments
• Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing – Sprint Burn-down, Sprint Burn-up, Release Burn-down, Release Burn-up
• Coach and mentor other scrum masters in our product team. Ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
• Act as a project manager when necessary. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and third parties or between our team and other scrum teams. Manage issues and risks
• Strengthen the presence of the project team as the CRA Agile Centre of excellence. Write Agile articles for in-house department online publications