International IT manager specialized in complex project management and IT strategy development and implementation with 12 years’ experience in management positions. Successfully achieved initiatives in various industries: Business and IT processes re-engineering, streamlining with deployment of new IT solutions, introduction of Business-IT alignment programmes, IT and Business activity outsourcing, M&A (company IT integrations), new country operations deployment (applications and infrastructure) and start-up operations deployment. Management of geographically spread IT teams across Americas and Europe. Speaks English, German and Polish.
• Proven ability to turn ailing IT functions into flexible business-facing and integrated groups.
• Comprehensive experience in defining and implementing IS strategies, SLA, standards, policies and sourcing strategies.
• Comprehensive experience in negotiating international contracts, e.g. SAP and Microsoft licensing.
• Optimization of cost-benefit ratios with Information Technology
• Extensive international experience. Natural to work with, recruit and retain talented multicultural teams
PDX Management AG, Head of IT
July 2011 - May 2012, Schaffhausen, SH, Switzerland
Head of IT for High Tech Start-Up
Gategroup, Business Information Manager EMEA
May 2008 - May 2011, Zurich, ZH, Switzerland
Responsibile for application portfolio for the Group
Air BP/BP Oil, Business Information Manger
July 2013 - May 2007, Warrensville, IL, United States
Business IT Relationship Manager