- CEO of Genesis Consulting – a strategic, women-owned consulting firm transforming organizations with Enterprise systems while bringing our innovative, lean and agile approach into our client’s organizations to quickly realize business value through high performing teams. Genesis focuses on helping organizations strive for more accurate, actionable, and accessible information. We specialize in delivering consulting services in ERP technologies, Enterprise Services Oriented Architecture (ESOA) as well as within the Business Process, Organizational Change, and Data Management disciplines.
- Former Managing Director for SAP Solutions at BearingPoint leading a North American practice with over $250M in revenues and over 350 dedicated SAP consultants
- More than 18 years of industry experience, 16 of which he has specialized in implementing SAP technologies. Industry experience includes: Commercial, Consumer Products, Mill Products, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, Federal, State and Local Government and Higher Education.
- SAP Program Management (PMP Certified) - Program Manager many large scale ERP initiatives. Led the successful delivery of a $280 million dollar SAP implementation with over 250 team members. Deployed SAP solutions to over 30,000 users at 126 sites worldwide.
- Led the development and certification for the most comprehensive SAP Business All-In-One Solution for the Public Sector.
- Established a Global Development Center (GDC) – located in Mississippi, to start an off-site, on-shore development capability in response to post-9/11 national security constraints in the Public Sector.
- Certified SAP Consultant, U.S. Government Top-Secret Clearance, Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Regular speaker at SAP, ASUG and various industry conferences.