Luis Julian Alvarado Salazar
Working in P&G since 2006 and since 2008 i have been working on IT projects, im currently working on my PMP certification and also i start to increase scrum Usage in P&G.
some of the work in the past years:
-Currently working in the organization for Project Management Symp in P&G(I’m in charge to deploy Scrum/Agile topics in the Symp)
• Project Manager for Transportation View Latin America rollout(Reporting tool for Transportation Systems[TMS and SAP systems]) for P&G distribution Network
• Project Manager assistant for the Regional(Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Chile) Upgrade of JDA TMS in P&G Physical Distribution LA
• Project Manager for LA JDA transportation management systems in P&G distribution Network through the region (international experience in MEX-VEN-ARG-PER-COL-BRA-USA and Western Europe). www.jda.com
• Project Manager Assistant in Ortec Order-Load Builder implementation for Mexico and Brazil. www.ortec.com
• Physical Distribution Row coordinator for P&G data center migration in SAP LA plataform.
• Budget Management: In charge in the budget management for TMS LA implementation(DMAIC Six sigma methodology experience to improve the invoice-payment management in the P&G TMS project)[this project was implemented through NA, LA, WE, Asia]
• Project manager for Transportation, shipment and x-border systems implementations in P&G Belfam plant (Wella products) (Rio de Janeiro).
• Final Product replenishment systems implementation between Asia and Bra/Mex Distribution centers for Wella and Gillete.
• LA Andean purchases coordinator (COL-VEN-PER), logistic purchases in scope.(Purchases experience in SAP)
Bosz Digital, PM/CSM
May 2013 - Present, , Costa Rica
Leading IT project
Procter and Gamble, Project Manager
August 2008 - May 2013, San Jose, Costa Rica
leading IT projects to improve the Distribution Network across Latin America