An experienced executive with proven ecommerce operations and change management capabilities, with a background in retail and financial services, with a successful track record of meeting the challenges provide by worldclass progressive companies including, Barclays, Abbey National, Santander, Barclay Cards, Tesco and Ladbrokes.
Currently a Senior Change Manager employing agile technicques as a scrum master to deliver iterative business change to support its sports book operations, whilst project managing new ecommerce and mobile products, including its international website operations of Ladbrokes. Ever one to progress my own development through business challenges I shall be moving into a Strategic Change Manager role with Barcklaycard by year end 2012.
Core Competencies and Experience
- Extensive project management experience – over 15 years successful change management for world class companies.
- Structured and flexible approach to organisational planning, implementing and monitoring change. Prince2 qualified
- Adaptive knowledge of retail and financial ecommerce transactional sites, operations (supply chain – order/ warehouse, fulfilment, customer service) and IT system (Web-sphere, WMS) and processes (Agile, Sprints, Scrum, Waterfall).
- Application of ecommerce masters degree learning to affect positive differences in business performance
- Effective relationship management, influencing and communication skills, demonstrated by outstanding feedback.
- Commercial management skills with regards financial budgets and margins. A logical thinker with attention to detail
- Strategic business and behavioural transformation experience.
- Sound operational risk, problem management and resolution of project and operational business challenges
- Succeeded in matrix-managing resources to achieve business objectives to agreed budget and timescales
- Excellent leadership, management, coaching skills to develop and motivate individuals and teams.
- Strong creative, presentation, and process mapping / improvement capabilities
- Collaborative facilitation skills to elicit opinions, views and manage workshops/ meetings.
- Proficient user of MS Office software Word, Excel, MS Project and Visio
My career achievements and CV may be available upon request.