EPMC, Project Manager
December 2011 - Present, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Managing projects for clients including (Business Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Scope Planning, Risk Identification & Analysis, Execution/Implementation and monitoring of progress and quality assurance).
- Identifying & Managing Stakeholders Requirements and Expectations from inception until delivery.
- Using and applying existing organizational process assists (lessons learned, procedures, policies and tools) to initiate projects to guarantee success.
- Recommending solutions, proactive & preventive actions and document the approved and implanted solutions in lessons learned DB for future benefit.
- Planning & Preparing projects governance and other PM Templates and reports (executive & Steering committee reports and presentations).
- Building, Mobilizing and Developing Project Team from different functional and business units both internal and external (vendors and clients) to successfully deliver and achieve projects objectives.
- Managing the daily project activities and financials, Monitoring Risk and Quality.
- Analyzing and Preparing Change Requests and managing trade-offs of the project activities.
- Identifying the benefits of the proposed initiatives, conducting post implementation reviews, Maintaining PMO Lessons Learned using company’s knowledge base DB.
- Using PMBOK Standard, AGILE Practices and Creative Thinking skills throughout the project life cycle to prevent issues, control and analyze potential risks.
- Planning Professional Communication methodology and templates for all types of projects stakeholders (Executives, Management, Project Team, Vendors and/or clients side and all other identified stakeholders of the project.)
- Managing urgent issues of all types quickly, effectively and professionally.
- Supporting PMO with projects and initiatives selection process, and monitoring the portfolio status of all con-current projects and developing and updating projects templates to suite different implementation scenarios.
- Supporting project team by providing clear and concise objectives of their activities and provide SMART KPIs to measure their performance.
- Designing and Implementing IT Change Management process based on ITIL standard including: Change Advisory Board (CAB) Hierarchy, Roles and Responsibilities. Design criteria and categorization method to prioritize and allocate Requests for Change (RFC), and all related templates (including the integration with configuration, release, deployment, service validation and testing) taking in consideration the organizational policies and compliances.
- Manage the change process and daily activities from RFC initiation until closure including planning, reviewing, verifying and monitoring of the progress.
- Present, Report the progress to CAB through officially pre-assigned and scheduled meetings.
ETISALAT, Project Manager
May 2004 - September 2011, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Delivering Major Enterprise Projects for Etisalat Clients (Mainly Government)
- PMO Setup Project Management Processes, Methodologies and Templates.
- Project Governance, Projects Risk & Quality Analysis.
- Projects Control, Collaboration, Status Reporting
- Project Management Instructor (Project Management Team Development).
- Managing Stakeholders and business users’ requirements and expectations.
- Managing cross-functional teams (Business Users, NOC, and Core Network, Engineering, On-site & Off-shore Software Development team and IT Consultants on contract).
- List of Programs & Projects (Health & Government Sector):
Ministry of Health (National Health Services Program) in Dubai.
National Insurance Authority.
Ministry of Economy in Dubai.
- List of Programs & Projects (Financial Sector):
Dubai International Financial Centre - DIFC.
Rogere Communications Inc, Sr. Programmer Analyst
March 1998 - November 2003, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I have worked on Service Broker Project to transform and integrate ROGERS Client’s Services into unified ordering & billing system. I have worked across different task forces within ROGERS IT Dept. to develop and enhance Internet Services provided to ROGERS Clients.
I have worked with ROGERS National Operation Center in Downtown Toronto to support ROGERS National Network by providing programs and scripts to be used by ROGERS Support Team in NOC and on the field on CISCO equipment.
I have worked in multiple task forces to find and create solutions to urgent problems related to Internet coverage belongs to ROGERS Network across Canada.
List of Programs & Projects:
o Developing Integration Solution to fix ordering and billing System fragmentation.
o Developing and managing work packages for Services Broker Project.
o Delivering DB Program for Cable Modem Provisioning Project.
o Member of Internet Services Provisioning Project Management Team.