Versatile executive with hands-on, diversified experience in leading enterprise-wide technology transformations, managing project portfolio management (PPM) offices, and driving business process re-engineering initiatives. Passionate about working with organizations to achieve strategic alignment, improve engagement, deliver results and exceed customer expectations.
Presentations / Papers:
"Enterprise CADENCE" Agile NYC, 2013
"Rolling out Agile Practices to 15 teams in 6 Months" Agile NYC 2012
"Rolling Agile to the Enterprise" Agile NJ 2012.
"Great Scrums Require Great Product Owners" HICSS 2008.
"Collective Product Ownership with Scrum" Agile 2007.
"Using Agile Practices to Spark Innovation" HICSS 2007.
Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant (SPC)
Specialties: Program and Portfolio Management, Software Development Methodologies, Business Process Re-engineering, Product Management, Introducing Agile / Lean Practices into an Organization, Scaling Agile to Enterprise, Engagement Initiatives, People Management, Organizational Coaching
Kaplan Test Prep, Executive Director, Agile Practices
January 2011 - Present, NY, NY, United States
* Transformed a waterfall tech organization into an agile organization consisting of 15 teams resulting in 112% increase in satisfaction with tech teams and significantly shorter TTM.
* Built and led Agile Center of Excellence (CoE) and team of coaches / scrum masters. Team awarded prestigious Bronze Medallion for proficiency in Scrum Practices by Scrum Inc.
* Designed and executed a training and knowledge sharing program engaging over 2,500 non-distinct attendees achieving an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
* Established team support mechanisms like Agile Transition Team, Scrum of Scrums, Impediment Removal Team, and Product Owner Round Table.
* Facilitated quarterly roadmap review across all software teams improving operational alignment by identifying inter-team dependencies, risks, and synergies.
* Piloted agile / lean practices with marketing, content creation, and 10 other non-software teams.
* Won 2012 Kaplan-wide award for “Great Place to Work: Employee Engagement Champion” for spearheading Hackathons to encourage engagement / innovation.
* Improved Gelfond Groups Employee Engagement Index (EEI) by 22 pts.