Igor Kosoy, PMP, CSPO
PMI and Agile Alliance Certified Project manager with over 15 years of experience in the software development with the proven record of delivering the high quality projects on time and within the budget. Hands on working experience with the following IT technologies:
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Sun Solaris
Programming languages: SQL, VB, HTML, XML, JSP.
DB: Oracle, MS SQL Server.
Source control: VSS, WinCVS, Perforce, Eclipse
PM Tools: MS Project, SharePoint
Axolotl part of Optum Insight, Manager, Development Operations
January 2011 - Present, San Jose, CA, United States
• Facilitating and making trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope and time.
• Working with all the stakeholders to define and execute the engineering program.
• Managing all the changes and issues with the stakeholders.
• Providing project plans that include scheduling cost inclusion.
• Planning for risk and developing strategies for dealing with potential risks as well as covering them.
• Making sure that the execution of all projects is carried out as much as on schedule.
Axolotl part of Optum Insight, Development Program Manager
January 2010 - January 2011, San Jose, CA, United States
Introducing and implementing Agile development methodology on the development and organization level. Managing the migration from the old legacy product management system to the Agile Rally Enterprise solution. Responsible for managing developing plans (process architecture), and driving and tracking progress against them; analyzing impact of technical hurdles faced and recommending possible courses of action to take; interfacing with project teams and upper management to provide status updates
ICW Global, Sr Project Manager
May 2007 - January 2010, Sr Project Manager, Select a State, United States
Managing simultaneous, high-priority projects for the global software team with short and long project life cycles. Initiate the business analysis, project investigation and scope definition phase with the client team.