David Imboden started SCRUM project in 2008, after a experimenting to be an XP developer: Years after years, David takes a Scrum Master and a Product Owner role. After several years in technical project David started to work on improving business of companies and undertook an Executive MBA in management of technology and a Certificate of Advanced Studies in doing business in Asia.
David is now applying SCRUM key learning in several layers of companies, from the business to the engineering from the employees to top executives.
.NET Project Manager, .NET Project Manager
December 2012 - Present, Luzern, Switzerland
Realisation of Software projects for third-party companies like Schindler AG, Power Supply of Canton Bern by using Scrum methods.
Multicard Polyright SA, Scrum Master and Specialist Engineer
August 2008 - February 2012, Sion, VS, Switzerland
- Managing Task and Team with agile software development method mostly SCRUM and also inspired by XP, Lean, Kanban.
- Improving team effectiveness with some game-storming session, retrospective, team building.
- Rebuilding legacy windows solution to new web solution with Silverlight4, MEF, PRISM, AgUnit.
- Polyright Mobile Loader in production :
- Creating new Mobile Order POS (Point of Sale)
(MS.NET compact framework 3.5, Windows Mobile, Pattern : MVP, Abstract Factory, UnitTest).
- Creating new C# MS.NET Tool to import-export Data to the software.
- Improvement of a Delphi software, debugging, adding news technology like "DirectShow C++ Wrapper" interacting with camera.
May 2011 - May 2011, Geneva, Switzerland
Speaker on XP Days forum on: "Agility in a technological breakthrough. A practical case with SCRUM."