New Directions Behavioral Health , IT Business Analyst
November 2011 - Present, Leawood, KS, United States
Perform project management and product management for numerous systems for major long-term projects, continue to provide process mapping for operations, streamlined operational project request process, created training and communication solutions for implementations to affected business teams, and proactively volunteered to travel and map offsite business processes and procedures to improve relationships with present-day business partners.
* Provide Project Management and Product Management for long-term projects spanning months using Agile/Scrum methodologies with 100% successful customer satisfaction.
* Created and developed operations approach for all project requests by use of new documentation for business project brief, project scope and assessment without financials, project scope and assessment with financials, and project initiation as well as Visio process flow representation of business model with 100% success rate.
* Merged organization objectives with the business project initiatives and process flow to ensure the project requests meet the overall business objectives with 100% success rate.
Technisource , IT Business Analyst (contract)
May 2012 - November 2011, Overland Park, KS, United States
Provided service through the Helpdesk ticket system, performed project management and product management for numerous systems, created process mapping for main services used by the organization, streamlined project request process, closed gaps on communications through organization initiative objectives, and met contractual deadline obligations for new business.
* Implemented new business contractual obligation improvements to existing products prior to the deadline resulting in 100% compliance.
* Developed a streamlined approach for project requests with the development team by using the TFS system and educating team on the use and helping them transition to the use of the TFS system resulting in 100% customer satisfaction by the requester as well as the project manager.
* Created process mapping for management staff to be able to streamline and merge existing processes for all office locations resulting in 100% comprehension for what next steps should be taken as an organization.
(DST) Argus Health Systems, Inc. , Senior Business Analyst/Project Management Functions
April 2008 - May 2009, Kansas City, MO, United States
Project business owner for customer and global projects, Prescription Drug Event (PDE) subject matter expert for team, PDE production process support, and PDE user access testing process support.
* Exceeded annual goal of PDE acceptance rates over 100% of the original goal.
* Achieved 100% success rate on meeting or exceeding project release scheduling allowing successful customer SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
(DST) Argus Health Systems, Inc. , Business Analyst/Prescription Drug Event Customer Support
April 2007 - April 2008, Kansas City, MO, United States
Responsible for Prescription Drug Event tracking and reporting while maintaining low rejection rates.
* Achieved highest acceptance rate for PDEs for the customer.
* Enhanced automated reporting needs of the customer for effective and efficient tracking.
(DST) Argus Health Systems, Inc. , Pharmacy Network Analyst-Specialist/Pharmacy Contractual Rate Support
April 2006 - April 2007, Kansas City, MO, United States
Responsible for supporting customer requests for rate updates, additions, terminations, as well as providing reporting requirements for customers and Medicare Part D requirements.
* Achieved the Medicare Part D reporting deadline for the organization after being on team for only a few months.
* Produced effective documentation to successfully cross train team members 100%.; Organization provides services and solutions for customers to meet claim requirements for Health and Medical claim transactions.
Health Fusion (formerly I-Plexus and QuadraMed) , Customer Support Analyst
April 2003 - April 2006, Kansas City, MO, United States
Provided training, software support, transaction research, data mapping, programming, and documentation maintenance.
* Implemented new internal associate training documentation and process improving efficiencies by 50%.
* Developed 100% successful internal project to migrate all customers from old software application to the new software application.
Multi Service , Programmer/Project Manager/POS Support
August 1998 - April 2003, Overland Park, KS, United States
Provided support to point-of-sale customers using the credit card processing machines supplied by the company for our customers, provided project management for implementation of new customers, and provided programming by providing reporting needs to our customers.
* Effectively updated all documentation for processes and procedures for all areas of the department within the first few months of employment.
* Implemented the project management needs for the new customers join the organization.
* Led the coordination of communication between the software users and the programmers to close the gaps on development needs.