Hilary Purvis, PMP, CSM
Dynamic, client-focused Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master with over 15 years achieving successful on-time, on-budget project delivery to seamlessly meet customer needs.
- Able to quickly grasp business objectives, supported by strong listening and analytical skills.
- Solid planning, organizational, presentation and communications skills.
- Demonstrates excellent negotiation skills and able to positively influence decisions and build strong business relationships.
- Proven ability to interface with all levels of an organization, stakeholders, clients and vendors.
- Well versed in project management methodologies, practices, tools and techniques - both traditional waterfall and agile.
- Managed several PMO projects using both traditional and agile practices, processes and tools.
- Led an agile delivery needs assessment and coordinated executive workshop to introduce agile concepts and practices into the organization.
- Established and monitored project management best practices for both traditional waterfall and agile, incorporating continuous improvement by ongoing participation in Project and Agile Communities of Practice. During the past three years, over one-half of IT projects have adopted agile practices with positive delivery and impressive customer satisfaction results.
- Created and provided training in MS Project, project management foundations and agile delivery.
- Agile delivery training, provided to over 90 IT and business resources, received an overall rating of 94% satisfaction rate.