Agile practitioner since 2003, with much experience in eXtreme Programming, Scrum and the blended combination.
Global Scrum leader at Capgemini, having authored several Scrum trainings and introductions.
Professional Scrum trainer (PSF, PSM, PSPO), Enterprise Scrum engagement manager, curriculum steward and co-developer of the Continuous Improvement Framework at Scrum.org.
Inspirational adivisor of executive people at several large companies capturing agility via (Enterprise) Scrum.
Experienced public speaker.
March 2010 - Present, Brussels, Belgium
* Process Coach with a proven track record in improving delivery results while increasing FUN;
* Promotor of the Project Governance framework ScrumPlus, based upon and fully respecting Scrum;
* Community leader for the Capgemini Agile/Scrum community;
* Trainer of several Scrum courses, as part of a Capgemini Scrum academy;
* Promotor of the new professions for Service Excellence improvement (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Coach, Agile Tester and Scrum Developer);
Inter Access, Principal Consultant
November 2007 - January 2010, Antwerp, Belgium
Bringing Scrum to the start-up of the Belgian subsidiary of a Dutch consulting group.
Cronos Group, Scrum / Agile method Coach
June 2001 - October 2007, Antwerp, Belgium
After having started as a business analyst, I became a specialist, project manager and evangelist in Agile approaches to software development.
I developed and applied a custom framework of (Lean) estimation, tracking and quality practices, upon organizational practices from Scrum (Certified Scrum Master) and engineering practices from XP (eXtreme Programming).
Proxis.be, IT and Back-office Manager
March 1999 - May 2001, Brussels, Belgium
Proxis.be is the leading Belgian e-commerce site where I was responsible for back-office management, holding the departments of logistics, helpdesk, and all related IT-software and automation projects. As a director I co-wrote the business plan to help Proxis survive the dark days of Internet commerce (2000-2001).