US Healthcare Company, Agile Evangelist
May 2013 - Present, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Currently working at US Healthcare Company as Agile Evangelist
May 2013 to Present (0 year(s) - 6 month(s)). Product Owner/ Scrum Master for Application Development Teams
. Acting as an Agile Coach to assist teams to transition to Agile/Scrum Methodology
. Responsible for requirement gathering and further break into stories or task for team to make them clear with Acceptance Criteria
. Work closely with User Experience and technology to define detailed product requirement.
. Partner closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as execution schedule.
. Responsible for identifying opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
. Define Specifications for Development and launch new releases of our enterprise product line
. Track product development, and develop product launch plans.
. Responsible for managing product backlogs & prioritize while looking at business impact
. Analyze business needs and drive the product development
. Defining the product requirements, user experience, beta programs and launch requirements
. Defining and analyze success metrics to ensure product acceptance and quality.
McKinsey & Company, Product Owner / Business Analyst
August 2013 - April 2013, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Previously worked with McKinsey & Company, Gurgaon as Product Owner / Business Analyst
Aug 2008 to May 2013 (4 year(s) - 9 month(s))• Preparing clients’ Requirement definition and translation to ensure accurate requirement definition and appropriate solutions.
• Validated technical designs created by IT developers against functional specifications.
• Managing the Product Backlog in response to changes.
• Identifying the gap in the requirements and doing the GAP analysis to document the additional information required from client
• Formulating core project deliverables including: User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Release Plans, Sprint Results, and more.
• Reviewing the Work Stream metrics and their implications, including Burn Down Charts, Velocity, etc
• Alignment of business priorities with Agile & PMBOK methodologies (Scrum and extreme Programming)
• Proven ability to reduce costs during the Software Development phase.
• In-depth knowledge of MS Project, MS Visio, data modelling and other tools.
• Proficiency in Workflow Management, Defect/Issue Tracking, Problem Management, Risk Management and Change Tracking across the application life cycle.
• Identification of "as-is" state vs. "to-be" state using a variety of applicable tools and techniques
• Conducting sprint meetings viz. day planning, reviews, retrospectives, etc. and releasing it on-time by managing risk and planning the product construction, sprint by sprint.
• Involvement in Projects right from the Conception phase to Closure.
• Articulating the product vision and business strategy to the team and defining goals that realize the product vision.
• Overseeing end-to-end projects, taking complete ownership of the project through planning, execution and controlling throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Transitioned the team to Agile mindset, improving speed of delivery by 10% at the same time reducing defects by 20% over a period of 6 months.
• Envisioned the set up of an Offshore team and it increased the Client Satisfaction by 20% and decreased the turn around time by 30%.
Dell International Services, Technical Support Expert
October 2006 - August 2008, Mohali, Punjab, India
Dell International Services, Mohali as Technical Support Expert
Oct 2006 to Aug 2008 (1 year(s) - 10 month(s))• Performing the product discovery sessions to build a product backlog, envisioning, estimating the product, and planning incremental releases.
• Collecting customer feedback and transforming it into new features or enhancements.
• Providing feedback and makes decisions that steer the team based on what's delivered every iteration/sprint.
• Created the wireframes of the complex applications.
• Coordinated with the other Information Technologists to produce high-quality, IT-enabled applications, products and services.
• Sustaining a keen focus on maximizing business value and minimizing time to market and prioritizing (the 80/20 rule) and work break-down (divide and conquer rule)
• Overhauled existing business processes and reduced operations expenses by 20% - digitizing all products