Ganesh Murugan Email: email@example.com Summary
● A versatile result - oriented Certified Scrum Professional, Scrum Master and Agile coach with 15 years of experience in guiding teams to improve efficiency of systems, delivering on time, budget and business value to clients.
HP, ScrumMaster, Project Lead and Sr, Developer
December 2000 - May 2013, Rockville, MD, United States
● As a Certified Scrum Master, I was instrumental in transitioning the software development practices into very effective scrum development process.
● As a Scrum Master, Managed Team Relationships, Identified and resolves impediments, tracked progress, Team velocity, worked with Product owner and scrum team to prioritize the backlog, facilitated user demos and planning meetings
DMR, Technical Consultant
October 1998 - October 2000, Chicago and Birmingham AL, IL, United States
- Worked for clients Bell South,GE Rail and Click Ship Direct
- Developed intranet web application EDDIE for B2B Company providing storage, shipping and handling services for Etoys, Gazoontite.
- Architect-ed, designed and developed e-commerce applications for GE's Rail car division.
- Provided technical leadership and analysis for development and maintenance of web applications.
- Involved in the development of various web interfaces for LENS (Local Exchange Navigation System) for BellSouth