July 2006 - Present, Hangzhou, China
Lexmark Portal project (July 2010 - Feb 2013) -- Project Manager
· Working with onshore manager on high level project management activities and ensure both teams are in sync on all project status.
· Develop and adjust timeline estimates and other detail project plans(release, iteration, risk, communication, staffing etc.,)
· Working with U.S BA/Arch to analysis the detail requirements and ensure requirements are correctly understood by offshore team.
· Working with team to ensure all commitments are delivered on time.
· Communicating effectively with U.S team and offshore team to ensure there is no communication issue and resolve technical and non-technical issues.
· As a senior developer participate in the various of Liferay development activities (core functionalities development, code review, defect fixing and testing )
· Act as a supervisor help juniors get up to speed on new technologies and project domain knowledge.
· Act as a scrum master to ensure to scrum rules are followed by the team.
· Own & resolve key issues upon escalation.
GILDA (Oct,2009 - Feb, 2010 ) -- Project Manager/Sr. Developer
· Working with onshore manager on high level project management activities.
· Act as a BI report exporter working onsite with client to provide technical solutionand collect requirement.
· Oracle BIEE Report Developer (IMP Report, Defects fixing).
· Conduct several customer training session via ready talk and provide Guide documentations.
B2B Gateway re-platform (Oct,2006 - Aug,2007) – Project Manager/Sr. Developer
· Developed variant maps (880,850,855,810 etc.) using EDI mapping IDE.
· Offshore team management.
Devote Telecom company,
February 2002 - June 2006, hangzhou, Select a State, United States
1. Network equipment Data Auto-backup System -- Project Manager/Senior Developer
2. Telecom Business Process re-construction Management --Project Manager /Senior Developer
3. The Electronically Business System -- Project Manager